Order 12x5KG for exclusive pricing while stocks last.
Call 02380 215 315
Invisible is suited for particularly highly trafficked floors. Retains the natural appearance and feel of untreated wood. The almost invisible layer is also extremely scratch resistant, thanks to the use of high-quality raw materials. Outstanding chemical and wear resistance.
- Natural texture and feel are similar to untreated wooden floors.
- Particularly easy to apply.
- 2-coat full system requiring no primer
- Increased anti-slip properties
- No polishing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- As easy to clean as varnished surfaces
- No enhancement or intensification of the light colour of the wood, the original colour is retained.
Range of use:
Suitable for parquet, wooden and cork floors. For normally and particularly heavily trafficked floors.
Anti-slip in accordance with BGR 181 and achieves DIN 51130 rating R 9.