The Lagler SUPERHUMMEL Belt Sander is built for power and performance. Designed for the economical sanding of large commercial areas such as exhibition centres, halls, gyms and schools. The 300mm wide sanding drum is powered by a three-phase motor, making short work of bigger areas, while the 3-tier pressure system can be adjusted to achieve highly aggressive or exceptionally fine sanding results.
The SUPERHUMMEL stands for top sanding quality combined with a maximum area capacity. The sanding belt can be replaced in seconds. Tensioning and automatic regulation of the belt are carried out via a low-maintenance belt tensioning fixture. The SUPERHUMMEL also features the unparalleled dust extraction that is expected of Lagler floor sanding machines for a safe working environment.
Powerful sanding of parquet, strip floors or wood-block pavings in schools, gymnasiums and exhibition centres.
- Three-phase AC motor with no-voltage release and thermal overload protection
- 400 V / 50 CPS / 4.2 kW
- Voltage star connection: 400 V
- Voltage delta connection: 230 V
- Width of sanding drum: 300mm
- Speed of sanding drum: 2400rpm
- Dimension of sanding belt: 300 x 800 mm
- Total weight of machine: 87kg