The HUMMEL belt sanding machine is the best-known floor sanding machine in the world, with thousands of models in use across the globe. Mature, long-life technology for perfect sanding quality and enormous machine power have made it the undisputed number one system for parquet floor finishing for decades. The combination of an aggressive sanding drum, three-stage drum pressure regulation and belt tensioning device with integrated automatically regulated belt guidance guarantees quick work and optimum sanding quality.
Lagler has also developed a powerful LED lighting system for the HUmmel which is now included as standard.
Top HUMMEL Facts:
- extremely economical
- belt can be changed in seconds
- impressive working quality
- fail-safe and sturdy design
- optimised dust extraction
- low-fatigue work.
Perfect and economical sanding of both small and large areas and even in critical areas such as mosaic inlays with soft wood.
- Single-phase AC motor with no-voltage release
- 230 V / 50 CPS /2.2 kW & thermal overload protection
- Sanding drum width: 200 mm
- Sanding drum speed: 2400 rpm
- Sanding belt dimensions 200 x 750 mm
- Machine weight: 79 kg