Sales Development Executive
KHR are a very well established dynamic family business and are looking to expand our team. We are well known in the industry for delivering outstanding service.
We have exclusivity as Sole Agents to LÄGLER®, the world's leading manufacturer of Floor Sanding machines Known best for their highest quality standards and for being leaders in technical innovations.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for the right bright, enthusiastic individual to help us grow our sales capabilities and work with and enhance our current sales and service processes within the company. Some knowledge of the flooring industry would be an advantage, although not essential. A technical flair, a willingness to learn and bundles of enthusiasm are key attributes required.
This is an in house position with minimal travelling required. Full training will be provided on our premises, and in the LÄGLER® factory in Germany.
Typical tasks would include:
- Processing customer enquiries and sales orders
- Generating new business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Unscripted inbound and outbound call handling with existing and potential customers
- Ensuring a high level of communication with current and prospective clients
- Understanding and identifying customer needs and matching appropriate products and services
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out workshops, demonstrations and training events
- Preparing and facilitating customer training
- Efficiently following up on sales enquiries and sending out information
- Researching the market sectors and identifying potential target customers
- Analysing business aspects in various departments and seeking opportunities for growth
- Writing reports on findings, storing all data within the CRM
- Entering findings into spreadsheets & pipeline software
- Fulfilling requirements for business deals and other business obligations
- Create proposal documentation in line with company brand guidelines
- Contributing to creative discussions and decision-making about the business’ future
- Ensure that all tasks are correctly time tracked, logged and managed
- Creating and following up marketing campaigns
- Assisting with social media & marketing activities
The successful candidate should:
- Have a proven track record in sales and account management
- Have experience in pipeline management and CRM systems
- Demonstrate ability to work with targets
- Drive and manage new business opportunities through sales processes
- Create and deliver proposals and presentations
- Have a high level of communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively
- Be able to work on own initiative and think on your feet.
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of the flooring trade or similar trades and industries
- Hands on, collaborative approach to learning our products, tools and demonstration processes
38 Clausentum Road, Southampton, SO14 6RZ
40 hours per week, no weekend work.
Free on-site parking
20 Days holiday and Birthday off. Christmas office shutdown
Competitive - depending on experience £20,000 - £28,000 plus bonus incentive structure