The Future Of Edge Sanding
FLIP© means maximum efficiency for perfect, comfortable sanding of edges and corners without shoulders.
The heart of the FLIP is the powerful motor with its enormous suction power and corresponding reserves. The unexpectedly handy weight of the FLIP is due to the abrasion-proof, glass-fibre reinforced plastic used in the motor casing, handle and attachment.
Like all LAGLER machines, the FLIP has been designed down to the last detail with ergonomics, simple handling and maintenance in mind
The FLIP has the "wood dust test" quality mark, making it the only edge and corner sanding machine in the world to work almost dust-free.
There are 2 attachment lengths and 1 corner attachment available.
Predestined for perfect and comfortable sanding - without shoulders - of difficult edge and corner areas.
- Powerful and efficient edge sanding
- Extremely low dust emissions
- Change abrasive discs in seconds
- Lightweight and reliable design
- Converts for corner sanding
- Simple to service and maintain
- 230 V / 50 CPS / 1.8 kW
- 110 V / 60 CPS / 1.35 kW
- Universal motor with no-voltage release & thermal overload protection
- Sanding disc diameter: 150mm / 6
- Sanding disc diameter corner attachment: 60 mm / 2 3/8
- Sanding disc speed under load: 3100 rpm
- Sanding disc speed corner attachment under load: 7750 rpm
- Attachment length:
- Short 155 mm
- Long 315 mm
- Corner 225 mm
- Machine weight: 9.8 kg